Jack Morris designed the logo for the 15th Air Transport Squadron that was assigned to the 1607th Air Transport Wing stationed at Dover AFB, Delaware from 1955 to 1965. The squadron flew the C-124 Globemaster II aircraft.
This final color illustration shows an eagle in a wagon carrying a lantern. The design was submitted for approval in 1959 and accepted by the squadron.
Question about this artifact? Email the Collections Manager, Hal Sellars.
Every artifact in the Air Mobility Command Museum, including this one, is part of the United States Air Force Heritage Program. We are not able to loan artifacts in the museum's collection.