The 1607th Supply Squadron was activated at Dover AFB, Delaware, on 1 February 1954 and redesignated the 436th Supply Squadron on 1 January 1966.
The patch depicts Beetle Bailey on a winged crate.
Question about this artifact? Email the Collections Manager, Hal Sellars.
Every artifact in the Air Mobility Command Museum, including this one, is part of the United States Air Force Heritage Program. We are not able to loan artifacts in the museum's collection.