The 1607th USAF Hospital Medical Squadron was assigned to Dover AFB, Delaware. It was activated 1 February 1954 and deactivated 1 January 1966.
The hospital was completed in 1958 and today is operated by the 436th Medical Group.
Question about this artifact? Email the Collections Manager, Hal Sellars.
Every artifact in the Air Mobility Command Museum, including this one, is part of the United States Air Force Heritage Program. We are not able to loan artifacts in the museum's collection.