The 326th Military Airlift Squadron (MAS) was assigned to the 512th Military Airlift Wing on 1 July 1973 and stationed at Dover AFB, Delaware. On 1 October 1994 it was redesignated the 326th Airlift Squadron. Today the squadron flies C-5 Galaxy aircraft.
The patch depicts a rabbit riding on a cargo airplane, the same emblem as its predecessor in 1944, the 1st Combat Cargo Squadron.
Question about this artifact? Email the Collections Manager, Hal Sellars.
Every artifact in the Air Mobility Command Museum, including this one, is part of the United States Air Force Heritage Program. We are not able to loan artifacts in the museum's collection.