Attention all golfers! The 12th Annual AMC Museum Foundation Golf Tournament Fundraiser will be held on Friday, 3 June 2016, at Jonathan’s Landing Golf Course with the tee-off time at 12:00. It is a “Scramble” format, and you can make up your own foursome.
Included in your entry fee is golf, cart, a buffet dinner after the event, refreshments on the course, and prizes.
The cost is:
- $85 for civilians and military retired
- $75 for active duty/National Guard/Reserve officers
- $55 for active duty/National Guard/Reserve enlisted personnel
You may sign up by contacting the Golf Committee Chairman, Phil White, by email, by calling him at 302-653-6825 or mailing him a sign up sheet which is linked below. You can pay on the day of the tournament if you prefer or mail a check at: Phil White, 98 Jackson Ct., Smyrna, DE 19977. If you have any door prizes to donate, you can call Phil and he will pick them up. We are also looking for Golf Hole Sponsors!
The cost for sponsoring just a hole is $100. Sponsor a hole with a twosome for $300 or for those who want to sponsor a hole with a foursome the cost is $500.
As a sponsor:
- A 24″x18″ sign will be placed on the golf course tees or around the greens noting you as a sponsor
- Further recognition is given to hole sponsors and door prize donors in our handout brochure at the dinner following the round, highlighted in our museum e-Newsletter (which goes out on the internet to over 2,000 people) and on our museum Facebook page
- Recognition will also be in the quarterly Hangar Digest and on the AMC Museum website following the tournament as soon as we receive your sponsorship
We can handle 18 teams, and people are signing up already. Please join us for a day of fun! Hope to see you there—fore!
The AMC Museum Foundation is a 501(c)3 Corporation, EIN 51-0355891. All proceeds go directly to the restoration and maintenance of artifacts in the museum helping our 170+ volunteers keep the museum as the number one free cultural attraction in the state for the past four years.