The United States Air Force Thunderbirds will return to the Dover skies August 26-27, 2017, 9 a.m.–4 p.m. for the Thunder Over Dover: 2017 Dover AFB Open House. This event is open to the public with free admission!
Help celebrate our heritage at this open house as Dover AFB will be celebrating its 75th Anniversary, the U.S. Air Force’s 70th Anniversary, and the City of Dover’s 300th Anniversary!
This page will be updated as more information is provided. Demonstrations and acts are subject to change.
- United States Air Force Thunderbirds
- More to come!
- U.S. Air Force Recruiting
- C-5M Super Galaxy
- C-17 Globemaster III
- Air Mobility Command Museum’s Aircraft
This information will be updated as it becomes available.
What to Bring
- Hearing protection
- Comfortable shoes
- Water bottle/canteen (free water available)
- Handheld camera or camcorder
- Camera bags no larger than 12″x12″
- Folding chairs or stools
All visitors are subject to search by Security Forces at any time on the installation and will NOT be allowed to pass through security with any of the following items:
- Weapons of any kind, including pocket knives, pocket tools, scissors, box cutters, billy clubs, large-heavy chain-link, jewelry or belts, mace and pepper spray
- Firearms of any type
- Toys that resemble firearms
- Spray paint and silly string
- Glass containers of any kind
- Illegal drugs
- Skateboards, heelies, roller skates or roller blades
- Large umbrellas/portable tents
- Backpacks, ruck sacks
- Pets (Service animals allowed)