Update: This post has been updated on November 11th, 2020, to show that the aircraft are closed for touring.
The museum continues to operate under Phase 2 restrictions and is following both state and federal guidelines. The museum is currently only opened Thursday–Saturday, 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. Our outside aircraft ramp is available for you to see 25 historical military aviation aircraft. The below guidelines apply:
- Museum Hours: Thursday–Saturday, 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- No tours will be provided
- Aircraft are closed for touring
- The inside museum is closed
- A mobile museum store is available (red trailer)
- Portable restrooms are available
- Social distancing is required
- Masks are required when social distancing cannot be maintained
Please check the local weather at Dover AFB and dress appropriately. The closest cover from the elements may be an aircraft wing.
Do not enter the museum if you are experiencing any COVID-19 related symptoms or if you’ve had contact with a person with the virus. Symptoms include: cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing; or any two of these symptoms: fever, chills, muscle pain, headache, sore throat or new loss of sense of smell or taste.
Enjoy the museum from home and view several video and panoramic tours of our aircraft.