On May 5, 2021, the museum will reopen inside and allow the public to safely view eight historic aircraft in our main exhibit gallery, including our C-47, B-17, CG-4A exhibits and continue to experience one of the top attractions in Delaware.
- Reservations not required (first come, first served)
- Inside tour–entry with guide only
- C-5A cargo compartment tours–entry with guide only
- Outside aircraft ramp open
- Living history reenactors on-site (most Saturdays)
- Gift Store will be opened
- Portable restrooms available (sanitized daily)
Wednesday–Sunday, 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
For Your Safety
- Inside–masks required and social distancing must be maintained
- Outside–masks required when social distancing cannot be maintained
- Museum is sanitized daily with approved EPA-ULV equipment
- No-touch hand sanitizers are available throughout the museum