The museum has reopened inside and allows the public to safely view eight historic aircraft in the main exhibit gallery, including our C-47, B-17, CG-4A exhibits and continue to experience one of the top attractions in Delaware.
- Reservations not required (first come, first served)
- Inside tours—visitors will be accompanied by a tour guide
- C-5A cargo compartment tours—entry with guide only
- Outside aircraft ramp is open
- Living history reenactors on-site (most Saturdays)
- Gift Store will be opened
- Portable restrooms available (sanitized daily)
Wednesday–Sunday, 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
For Your Safety
- Inside—masks are required if you have not been fully vaccinated and social distancing must be maintained
- Outside—when social distancing cannot be maintained and you have not been fully vaccinated, masks are required
- Museum is sanitized daily with approved EPA-ULV equipment
- No-touch hand sanitizers are available throughout the museum